|Vacancy 1||Financial Literacy Counselor|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000/- Per Month|
|Experience||5 – 15 years|
|Last Date to Apply||06/06/2018|
Other Qualification Details:
1. Capability: 1. A Graduate Degree from perceived college. 2. Ought to be well familiar with the nearby dialect. 3. Ought to be reasonable for educating and PC information.
2. Experience: Shall be an ex-investor with least 5 years of involvement in any nationalize bank/RRB/Pvt. Bank OR Person having least 5 years of involvement in managing an account/with related fields,NBFC/FIs. Or on the other hand Ex RSETI executive/workforce with least 5 years of experience.
3. Compensation: A merged compensation of Rs. 20000 including HA/TA(conveyance costs) will be paid for enlisting administrations of advisors for every long stretch of which Rs. 5000 every month will be paid HA/TA subject to the condition that base 15 days need to spent in directing money related proficiency camps at towns in the area.
4. Terms of Appointment: 1. Arrangement will be on contract reason for a greatest time of 3 years with yearly survey. 2. The authoritative commitment is simply on brief premise. 3. The agreement might be ended with the notice of one month from either side. 4. Reestablishment of agreement might be conceivable at Bank’s sole attentiveness as far as surviving arrangements and guidelines.
5. Key Responsibility Area: He would be accountable for a specific FLC and would furnish advising at FLC as per the rules of RBI on FLC. He might answer to the concerned Led Bank Manager.
6. Parts and Responsibility: 1. Portable everyday exercises of FLCs according to rules of RBI. 2. To guarantee that miss offering of monetary items and administrations does not take place.3. Bestow budgetary education as basic back rubs like why spare, why spare with banks, why get from Banks and so on 4. To lead Financial proficiency camps on advanced Banking with most recent computerized managing an account items. 5. To keep up the record as enlist containing points of interest, for example, name, gender, age, profession, contact subtle elements, regardless of whether kept money or unbanked, details of administrations benefited and whether connected with Banking administrations. 6. To mastermind Gram sabhas/mindfulness camps in rustic regions. 7. FLCC needs to present his, speculative quarterly visit timetable to LDM. 8. Confer information on different plans of Govt. of India. 9. Different duties that may consider fit now and again
Age: Maximum Age at the season of arrangement on contract ought not be over 65 years subject to great wellbeing.
Application Fee: General and OBC classification Rs. 400/ – Reserved category(SC, ST, PH) – 50/ – The application charge will be by the method for Demand draft for Dena bank Zonal Office Bhuj.
Dena Bank, Bandra-Kurla Complex. Bandra [E]. Mumbai-400 051
Choice Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
The most effective method to Apply
The last date of use got to our office is 06/06/2018