Indian State & Union Territory is the important topic in competitive exam.India is a country located in Asia. With over 1.5 billion people, India is the most populous democracy in the world. a parliamentary system consisting of 29 states and 7 union territories. All states, as well as the union territories.
|S.No||State/Union Territory||Capital||State Area (sq km)|
|1||Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Port Blair||8,249|
|8||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Silvassa||491|
|9||Daman and Diu||Daman||112|
|10||National Capital Territory of Delhi||Delhi||11,297|
|15||Jammu and Kashmir||Srinagar (S) and Jammu(W)||2,22,236|
What are the Rights of Scheduled Tribes?
The Constitution of India looks to secure for every one of its residents, in addition to other things, social and monetary equity, correspondence of status and opportunity and guarantees the respect of the person. All Rights accessible to the Citizens of India, revered in the Constitution or any rule that everyone must follow or any request of the Government are similarly accessible to the Scheduled Tribes too.
Random data ABOUT JAMMU and KASHMIR
- Various capitals aren’t new thing and it is rehearsed all around the globe. South Africa has three capitals. The territory of Jammu and Kashmir has two capitals – Jammu as Winter Capital and Srinagar as summer capital. The explanations behind J&K having two capitals are:
- To the extent the key area is concerned, Srinagar is the most reasonable place to control the political, regional and useful filling in as it is found about amidst the populated region of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Beyond what many would consider possible it is attempted to keep Srinagar the dynamic working zone which is conceivable in summers.
- In any case, in winters it turns into a geologically difficult place because of its atmosphere with mercury tumbling down beneath zero degrees.
- Besides, in winter the dynamic budgetary zone is, for the most part, the southern piece of J&K. While the northern part is some of the time likewise not available because of blockage of National Highway 10 as the consequence of avalanche or other geological exercises.
- So it turns into an impulse both monetarily, practically and topographically to move the capital from Srinagar to Jammu in winter.